Pokemon Showdown: There are some battle simulators in markets which attract the users in huge numbers owing to their features and functionalities. These simulators are providing the basis for ones who love battles. Talking about battle simulators, the latest edition to the successful ones is Pokemon Showdown battle simulator.
Intro and brief description about Pokemon Showdown
Features of Pokemon Showdown
Pokemon Showdown has the following features which are the main reasons for the success of it.
- It is the free and open source.
- It has many different modes of play.
- It includes some unique features like emerging tiers “Hackmons” and “Balanced Hackmons” in which a Pokémon possess illegal move sets which are not supported by any other battle simulator.
- In fact, it is the first simulator to support animated battles.
- It has the unique feature that it supports one click replay sharing and also you can reconnect to disconnect battles easily.
- It supports both single and double battles in Generation 5, 6 and 7 and the remaining generations have only single battle supports.
The Developers and Administrators of Pokemon Showdown
This battle simulator has been developed by Zarel. The recent changes are made with collaboration of Bmelts. The Administrators of Pokemon Showdown includes the following…
- Antar (Technical support)
- Bmelts (Technical support, Advisor)
- Chaos (Policy, Owner)
- Jasmine (Policy)
- Joim (Technical support)
- The Immortal (Policy, Technical support)
- V4 (Technical support)
- Zarel (Technical support, Owner)