Now the Donald Trump’s family will be known by Donald Trump’s name.
After Donald has taken the oath of office, Donald Trump family will be known by the name of Donald Trump. Donald Trump, who is the 45th president of United States of America, is also a businessman, TV personality and a politician. He was born and brought up in Queens, New York City. He got his degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Donald Trump did three marriages. He has five children and eight grandchildren. He has divorced his first two wives and happy with his third wife.
Donald Trump Family Members
Fred Trump (Frederick Christ Trump) was the father of Donald Trump; he was philanthropist and real estate developer. Fred was the founder of Elizabeth Trump & Son co. Fred married with Mary Anne MacLeod Trump in 1936. Fred died at the age of 93 years. The cause of his death was Pneumonia.
Mary Anne MacLeod Trump was the mother of Donald Trump. She was a domestic worker. She had two daughters and three sons. Mary Anne and Fred fell in love and married at 1936. Mary died at the age of 88 years.
- Maryanne Trump Barry is elder sister of Donald Trump. Maryanne is the attorney and the senior judge. She was the judge of United States District Court for the District of New Jersey from 1983 to 1999 and the judge of United States Court of Appeals for Third Circuits from 1999 to 2011. She was appointed by Bill Clinton.
- Frederick Jr. Trump died in 1981.
- Robert Trump
- Elizabeth Trump Grau
- Barron Trump is the youngest child of Donald Trump. He is Trump’s only son with Melania Trump.
- Tiffany Trump is Trump’s only daughter with Marla Maples.
From Trump’s first marriage with Ivana Trump, he has three children.
- Don Jr. Trump is the oldest son of Trump. Don is an American businessman and a former TV personality. He works as trustee of The Trump Organization with Eric Trump. Don was married to Venessa Haydon and has 5 children.
- Ivanka Trump is Trump’s daughter. Ivanka is an American businesswoman, fashion-model and former reality TV personality.
- Eric Trump is the second son of Trump. Eric married with Lara Yunaska. He is the founder of Eric Trump Foundation which raises funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.